Home

Darth Bastila's New Look

Ferc Kast

Ever thought that Darth Bastila should show more devotion to the Sith by wearing a Sith uniform? Did you ever want her to gain Sith eyes after her turn to the dark side? If so, then you are in luck because this mod will create an entire new look for Darth Bastila.

======================================================

A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION

======================================================

AUTHOR: jcoolZombie

EMAIL: ~Snipped~

NAME: [K1] Darth Bastila's New Look

CREDITS: Paint, which I used to reskin her eyes; stoffe, for the TSLPatcher which makes it compatible with most mods; tk102, for his wonderful K-GFF.

FILENAME: k1_DarthBastila.zip

FILE SIZE: 1,103 KB

DATE RELEASED: 02/06/2008

DESCRIPTION: This changes Bastila's dark side appearance on the Star Forge and the Unknown Planet.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Double-click the .exe after extracting from the .zip file to install.

COMMENTS: My inspiration for the Sith eyes came from Anakin in Episode III. I designed her Sith eyes based on a picture of Anakin on the dark side in Episode III. I often wondered why Bastila wouldn't show more devotion to the Sith by having a Sith uniform. So, I rectified the problem by making a new appearance line for her dark side appearance.

BUGS: None known; But, contact me if there are any problems.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Archived