Home

Rakata mod request

DeadYorick

Ive got a simple request. As you know the Rakata were referred to as the builders in Kotor and were seen on the last planet in Kotor. So what I was wondering is if anyone could make a Rakata selectable PC head. I am wondering what animations the models are missing. So if possible can you do something like this or direct me to a mod which does this?

It's true they do have an all in one body...but they, I think, have all the animations, don't they? It's something that certainly could be tried...I've meant to do so anyway, so...sure, I'll give this one a go. If the .2das are edited right, it should work. They WON'T be able to wear clothes or have DS transitions though. (I mean, you could equip armor on them but it won't be visible.)

Oh...important question: which game?

It's true they do have an all in one body...but they, I think, have all the animations, don't they? It's something that certainly could be tried...I've meant to do so anyway, so...sure, I'll give this one a go. If the .2das are edited right, it should work. They WON'T be able to wear clothes or have DS transitions though. (I mean, you could equip armor on them but it won't be visible.)

Oh...important question: which game?

I think they have all the walking and fighting animations. Do force animations apply or are they a completely different league?

Oh I forgot to mention. The first Kotor please

Anyway I don't mind that it wouldn't be able to wear clothing or DS transitions. Since I knew that it was inevitable.

I'm getting somewhere with it. Force powers come from their feet, but they appear to have all the rest of the animations they need for blasters, lightsabers, and swords. I've made a male and female version for all classes. Having a little trouble with them being initially invisible when you start the game, but after putting some clothes on, they reappear...I don't know if that's got something to do with cutscenes or me playing tricks with the .2da or what. Anyhow, I wanted to let you know that I'm getting somewhere with it. I'll try to fix the invisible bug at the beginning (there's no way to fix it in character creation). They also...walk a little weird. I'm still fiddling with it. I could, if you wanted, retexture them slightly so they aren't the same color as all the other Rakata, or change the color of their clothes perhaps, something minor, to make them stand out from the other Rakata. If you want me to do some very minor texture alteration, let me know.

I'm getting somewhere with it. Force powers come from their feet, but they appear to have all the rest of the animations they need for blasters, lightsabers, and swords. I've made a male and female version for all classes. Having a little trouble with them being initially invisible when you start the game, but after putting some clothes on, they reappear...I don't know if that's got something to do with cutscenes or me playing tricks with the .2da or what. Anyhow, I wanted to let you know that I'm getting somewhere with it. I'll try to fix the invisible bug at the beginning (there's no way to fix it in character creation). They also...walk a little weird. I'm still fiddling with it. I could, if you wanted, retexture them slightly so they aren't the same color as all the other Rakata, or change the color of their clothes perhaps, something minor, to make them stand out from the other Rakata. If you want me to do some very minor texture alteration, let me know.

Well at least they have all their fighting animations. The character creation bug appears with practically any model thats changes the entire player model. (Like wookies). The force coming out of the feet isn't that big a concern of mine since I did use the Revan model before they fixed the force powers coming out of the hands.

Anyway you could reskin the clothing if you wanted. Its not a big concern of mine but if you wanted you could reskin it so it could be slightly darker.

I hope you can fix the rest of the bugs Artemis. Thanks in advance

Archived