Home

Microsodt is a rip off.

hellhawk

Does microsoft give a chunk of mold about thier gamers?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Does microsoft give a chunk of mold about thier gamers?

• I think they care about thier gamers a lot.
    • I think they somewhat care, but are in a lot of it for the money which sort of throws their care off.
    • I think they could care less.

the titles true at least in my case. i want ure opinion on this matter too.

ok so at first i finnaly get an xbox and im all happy then i try to plug the controller in and it dosen't work. then i hadda drive like a town away to get swome cord thing that plugged it in. i see the use in this but it usless espicially when i bought a new xbox controller and 2 days later got a 360 and expected it to plug in with this cord i bought and u need a new one for the 360. that made me pretty mad. whats worse was wjen i tried to play my orginal copy of Halo 2 and i said i needed to go out and buy a hardrive that made me mad.

then if memorys not mistaken i think u needed to buy a dvd player in? im not sure.

there are other small things like paying for online service, and not to mention every halo3 copy scratched.

so i finally bought a hardrive and now went out to gamestop and looked out in the reduced prioce xbox games and found the elder scrolls 3: morrowind for the original xbox. well i have a hardrive now so i can play it i thought and its only 6 dollars so im defiently gonna get my moneys worth. i quickly snatched up the deal. so i finnaly got around to trying it to night. anjd popped morrowind in. it said the 360 cannot support this xbox game. there may be an update online. now that did it. afterall i wasent gonna pay an extra 6 dollars bjust to CHECK if there was an update. besides there probably isnt one.

after this i popped in the orginal halo which i borrowed from a friend. now i was slightly cooled down. then it started to load campin. (note: i had never tried this disk before.) then irt said it was dirty or damaged. i looked and there wasent a scratch in sight. that really really did it in. thats when i came HERE.

i want your opinion. Microsoft: Do they care about thier gamers? or are they just in it for the CASH?

well some good news... i went to xbox.com and checked a list of games that can be updated to be on the list. morrowind was one of them. now i just have to get a month of live and ill finnaly be able to play an elder scrolls game.

You can get a free month of live if you get Halo 2 or 3 I believe.

If you want to play an Elder Scrolls game so badly you could get Oblivion. That is for 360

• 2 weeks later...

Archived