Home

KotOR 1 mask/armor request

DISTURBED 1

Howdy. I'm looking for someone to make two specific mods:

1) the mask you get (?) when you pick the dark side, i think it's called the space travellers mask or something like that, it's gray with the yellow visor that looks a lot like revan's mask. i'd like a color-inverted version of it if possible...i tried modding it myself but it didn't turn out right...so it would have a gray color with a blue visor. here's a catch (i guess): if someone can make it be found somewhere on dantooine or taris, maybe tatooine. that would rock.

2) i really like the Verpine Zol Alloy armor that you find on the Unknown World after you give the mandalorians head to the warleader guy. someone please recolor it so it has a black undersuit, gray armor plates, and the rest blue. also, if it can be put as a placeable early in the game, i.e. dantooine, taris, or whatever.

a) this is not at all necessary, but if it's possible to give it a higher DEX bonus, and maybe some regeneration or CON bonus, i'd love it.

b) OOOooorrrrr.......instead of the above, if anyone can add textures on it, could you put a Arc Trooper style kama on the sides?

THANK YOU TO WHOEVER CAN DO THIS FOR ME. PREFERABLY POST IT ON KOTOR.FILEFRONT.COM. THANKS.

Archived