Home

DFMod Level Progress Updates

DarkStarMojo

Well, on my end it was still March 31st. But maybe, just maybe, if there was an April Fool's joke in all of this it was that you thought it was an April Fool's joke when it was really legit. ;)

Anyway, I'm planning to set up a gallery for the DFmod series this weekend so everyone can get some screens of the wip levels.

• 4 weeks later...
Well, we would really like to see some news. It's been nearly a month already.

Sorry. I was dealing with finals and a new kitten that really ate up most of my free time. I'm going to put together some screenshots this weekend and post them online sometime next week. Things, however, won't be picking up much until June. I'm going to be on vacation the last week of May so I won't be able to do much of anything until about June 4th. Cheers.

Sweet!

I was stoked beyond belief just to get what we got from the first team. Glad to see someone has picked up and is continuing to run with this bad boy. I wish I had some skillz in this arena so I could participate, but sadly I don't. I have enjoyed playing the completed levels, though. I was one of those guys who played the original so much that I could practically beat the game on hard with fists only.

The Force is strong with this mod.

Archived