Home

hey all.. (about post-overflow)..

Paragon_Leon

Guest Tie Guy

Yeah, new people usually have some ngood things to say, or at least some questions to answer, so i think that they can only be good for the board. I mean, who worried about being too popular, its the same with message boards i think. The more the merrier, right?

Being 'new' to a board doesn't make one inferior in any - any!- way.. it could be that they just found out that the forums existed, but still are very valuable forummers.

people who'll simply post a lot and say absolutely nothing is a different story. but there's going to be both of those over time. that's almost a guarantee. let's deal with it as gracefully as we can and make people feel welcome, so that the boards grow quickly.

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

Being 'new' to a board doesn't make one inferior in any - any!- way.. it could be that they just found out that the forums existed, but still are very valuable forummers.

people who'll simply post a lot and say absolutely nothing is a different story. but there's going to be both of those over time. that's almost a guarantee. let's deal with it as gracefully as we can and make people feel welcome, so that the boards grow quickly.

Gosh! Always so stern! Smile Leon, it doesn't hurt! :)

Well ... somebody has to let the world know The Netherlands is still on this planet. With every post you make you remind people of that ... I do too ofcourse ... but not that much.

r those who have no clue where the Netherlands is ... East of the UK, West of Germany and North of Belguim)

But on the posting. I'd say scrap the whole thing. People don't have to know how much you've posted. If you're a regular, people will that (because they see you're name often)

And besides, Holland isn't the proper naming. Only two provinces in the west are Holland (South-Holland and North-Holland ... pretty clear, huh?). All the other 10 provinces the Netherlands has are not ... So it's even safe for me to say I don't live in Holland (Cause I live Overijsel) ... The Netherlands is my place.

Enough about The Netherlands ... I know a lot about already.

Guest Tie Guy

Hmm, i don't know there was a Holland in Michigan. Anyways, i was just joking.

Now to get back on topic...what was it again? Actually, our last couple of posts seem like a prime example of "post overflow" :D

Oh well, nuff said on this thread.

Archived