Home

Call of Aid

sekan

Many requested this mod and here it is! I have uploaded it to kotor files but if you can't wait you can download it from my website link. This version will not have female mandalorians although since the game crashed when they "spawned". Male mandalorian still exist.

Kotor files 1.2 version

My website link 1.1

Here is the readme:

Made by: Sekan

Email: snip

Credits:

Silveredge9 for helping me with almost everything in this mod.

Darth Xander for he's source scripts in the jedi spawner mod for k2.

Darthdingdong for making the icon and making a description for the armband in-game and for helping me with many scripts.

Everybody that have requested this mod

Tk102 for making dlgeditor

Stoffe for and helping me with scripts making TSLPatcher

Fred tetra for making Kotor Tool

All you guys at Holowan

DESCRIPTION: This is a mod that spawns republic soldiers, officers, jedi guardians, sentinels and consulars if you’re lightside. If you are darkside you’ll get Sith soldiers, heavy trooper, sith apprentice and sith master. If you’re netural you get mandalorian, mandalorain elites and mandalorian commanders.

You can get it by write in the console 'giveitem call_of_aid' or you can get it if you go the the workbench and chose create new item. You'll find Call of aid on other category.

Call of Aid:

This armband is fitted with a communications device.

When activated, it sends an encoded message to nearby ally units who will respond and come to your aid.

Due to a high potential for abuse, only the highest ranking Officers are permitted to use them.

Changes 1.1: Added so you can say to republic soldiers, mandalorians and sith soldiers change weapon.

Fixed minor bug with republic soldeirs and officers

INSTALLATION

Just double click on the TSLPatcher and chose the kotor 2 dictory.

UNINSTALLATION

Just remove the files that was placed in the override folder.

BUGS: None, Email me if you find one.

PERMISSIONS: Edit this mod so much you want for personal use but you have to ask me if you want to upload your changes of my mod! You Can't upload this mod on another site without my permission!

AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES.

USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Uploaded new version on kotor files. If you want it now use the website link at first page. The version add so you can talk to republic soldiers, mandalorians and sith soldiers and tell them to change from ranged to melee and melee to ranged. We must thank Stoffe for that . I also fixed minor bug with lightside.

This will also be realesed for k1 pretty soon.

Hope you like the new version.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived