Home

2 Questions

Sorry to post tech questions in here, but they seem to be rarely answered in their correct sections.

#1: This Link has my first question. I get an error every time I try to boot up KOTOR TOOL. All people in charge, you may wish to recognize that if you answer this question, I'll be able to at least try to do things on my own without bugging you constantly. I know, such a gift is priceless, but I do like to make you feel special

#2: probably far easier for a casual player. This Link is to the KOTOR tools site. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the readme, it gives directives on unlocking all TSL videos. Now I've played through the game twice (one each alignment), and have always been annoyed that I have 61 of 66 videos unlocked. Well I did Fred's adjustment, and I unlocked all videos and the menu still says I have 61 of 66 unlocked. Now I might think this was simple incompetence on my part, but I have not played the game through on my new computer here, so the advice did work, I'm simply missing 5 videos. Are these some aspect of the cut content? Thanks ahead of time.

Archived