Home

Tim Schafer's Return to Quest Quiz

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/03/07/return-to-quest-quiz-tim-schafer/

My friend who sent me the link had the following to say:

This is an e-mail conversation between god-incarnate Tim Shafer and ...um, some dorks at Joystiq that no one cares about. They have challenged him to a "live text adventure" in which they constantly send replies to each other as if one is a GM conducting a live game of Zork.

It is magical.

I very much agree. Please enjoy.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/03/07/return-to-quest-quiz-tim-schafer/

My friend who sent me the link had the following to say:

I very much agree. Please enjoy.

:D Thanks. But we all ready posted about it. But you go over to that link because there's also stuff from Ron Gilbert (Monkey Island), Mike Stemmle (Sam and Max Hit the Road) and Steve Purcell (creator of Sam and Max, artist on Monkey Island).

Man, I don't know how I could have possibly missed it. Every mojo post with a two-headed baby in the corner generally gets a lot of attention and re-sends to all my stupid friends who do not read the MOJO. You win this time, MOJO NINJA SQUAD. The moment you will miss a link that is "dope," as the "kids" often say, on the "street" in a proverbial sense, and whatnot, I shall momentarily retire from my silence, and announce this link in a deep voice*.

(That means I'll post it in bold.)

Gabez: The Last Express owns almost as much as yourself reminding me of how much the game rocks with your excellent avatar. I'm not sure how I can outdo this one. Rex Nebular? Lost Eden? Relentless LBA? Head hurts from thought.

I'm glad you liked the game as well! It's definitely my favourite. It's the only game that I've played that has really reached the same heights as the best films or novels.

A Little Big Adventure avatar would be really cool, and would make elTee happy.

Man, I don't know how I could have possibly missed it. Every mojo post with a two-headed baby in the corner generally gets a lot of attention and re-sends to all my stupid friends who do not read the MOJO. You win this time, MOJO NINJA SQUAD. The moment you will miss a link that is "dope," as the "kids" often say, on the "street" in a proverbial sense, and whatnot, I shall momentarily retire from my silence, and announce this link in a deep voice*.

Woah, man. Fo' real. We're down. Is that how they say it? MTV. Yeah.

Ah, I fail miserably at speaking the way the younger breed do. Oh, how I envy their innocence of the world! But regarding your failure to realise the existence of the post: I shall thus make it a point of expanding my posts to catch one's eye, like a glitter of gold in a jewellery shop. Ho ho! I bet you CHARLES DICKENS would be QUITE jealous of that one. Oh yes indeed.

(In retrospect, we should have named it "Tim Schafer feeds himself to bear." That would have been funny.)

Archived