Home

[TSL request] Exile long hair...is it even possible?

WarGreymon77

I've never seen a male head on TSL with what I'd really consider to be long hair. On the original KOTOR, there was a head that looked almost sort of like long hair.

If it's possible, I'd like a male head with long hair. Ponytails (such as the one seen on some of JediShemL's videos on YouTube, which I think was taken from a Dantooine mercenary) are acceptable. However, I'd like any facial hair on the chin or bottom lip to be kept to a minimum or none, if it can be, unless it's a full beard.

I even looked at a Qui-Gon request topic, but still no luck on this anywhere yet.

I've never seen a male head on TSL with what I'd really consider to be long hair. On the original KOTOR, there was a head that looked almost sort of like long hair.

If it's possible, I'd like a male head with long hair. Ponytails (such as the one seen on some of JediShemL's videos on YouTube, which I think was taken from a Dantooine mercenary) are acceptable. However, I'd like any facial hair on the chin or bottom lip to be kept to a minimum or none, if it can be, unless it's a full beard.

I even looked at a Qui-Gon request topic, but still no luck on this anywhere yet.

I'm not sure about this, although a work around could be to take a female head and skin that to look like a male head, although that wouldn't give you the facial hair.

If you modded a female face to be a male face wouldn't he have... a female body?

Well, you can sub in a NPC head for a PC head, so I don't see why you can't swap the male and female heads; I don't think anyone has attempted it yet.

Archived