Home

[TSL] Jedi and Sith robes to Bao-Dur

Kilppari

I have downloaded Bao's charged armor by Chainz and I am happy with it, but recently when I turned Bao to Sith Marauder I felt it would be nice to give him nice Maul look by giving him some dark robes and double-bladed saber. So I wondering is there a mod around that makes robes wearable for Bao. I searched Kotorfiles without results so wouldn't it make good mod?

I think changing Bao's subrace to "none" in KSE should do the trick. Either that or remove subrace restrictions from Zabraks (no idea when they are, baseitems.2da has only restrictions for wookiees)

http://rapidshare.com/files/112804871/p_baodur.utc.html - I've removed bao's subrace. It *should* work, but only if you didn't get bao yet. If you have him now, use KSE.

You can't make Bao Dur wear Robes. Its not about being Zabrak, but his arm. As 90SK said,

I have created a mod that gives Bao-Dur the ability to wear heavy armor, and I've found some new clothes for him and modified some stuff and blah blah blah and now his fake arm is gone. It's basically a mod that gives Bao his arm back, and allows him to wear heavy armor. No robes or Jal Shey or flight suits, I'm afraid: that's all hard coded.

• 1 month later...

Archived