Home

[WIP] Tomb of the Sith Lords

I'm making a tomb in TSL where you may talk to the Sith lords. You'll collect items and....stuff...

How to get there

Darth333, (with permission to be in the mod) will be sitting in the cantina. When you talk to her she'll give you a datapad:

[u]Last Entry[/u]

Revan: What!? You gave Darth333 the entrance codes?! Give me 1 reason why I shouldn't kill you right now!

Sith: She.....she.....looked Sith! She had the Sith'ari markings! Please don't kill me!

Malak: Revan.....master......I'd advise you to kill this foolish man! He is no Sith!

Revan: I agree Malak! But he may have dne the right thing. Darth333 with give the Exile from Holowan the pad!

Sith: I thank you my Lord....

Malak: Be quitet! My master has spared you! And in return you will not talk!

Revan: Malak, take this Sith outta here! I'm glad I put a tracker on the codes...

Transmission.......shuttting......doooooooownnnnnnn.....

What activities you can do

You can:

1. Meet and discover the truth about these broken lords.

2. Become them when you kill them.

3( Light Side). Lead the Clone Army of Jedi against the Clone Army of Sith

3 (Dark Side). Lead the Clone Army of Sith against the Clone Army of Jedi

Thank you all! I would like Voice Actors. (D33 would voice herself)

-DarthRevan243

Well it certainly sounds like it will be entertaining. Though I find it a little hard to believe that Malak would say some thing like this:

"Shut the hell up! I still don' like ya!"

Good luck with it though.

I second that. I would say for Malak to say something like...

Be quite you "Sith!" Although my master won't harm you, that does not mean you are safe from my wrath!

I would say to come up with something more serious than "Shut the hell up! I still don' like ya!" Just my opinion though. :)

This mod looks interesting Btw.

Where will the battles between the clone army of the sith and jedi take place?

My More detailed description can anser that...

Light side) It'll take place in an abandoned Republic/Jedi fortress located on Mustafar! I'm going to re-skin Duxn to make it look like that.

Quest

After telling the Sith that you do NOT want to join them, they attack you......but you escape!

On the Ebon Hawk you'll get T3 to Scan the Universe for a Molecular Warp Drive. That can take you to the Parrelel Republic (The ones that are actully GOOD at war). You'll find that it's parrelel Corascant. You go to convince the Republic...

The Republic agree to help you! You'll equip their Fleet with the Warp Drive and away you go to war!

You'll go to Mustafar and fight the Sith. You'll complete a few quests......ASSATIONATION MISSIONS! Then win the war! You go back to Corascant to colect the Ebon Hawk!

THE END

Dark Side) It'll take place in the Ulmighty Sith Fleet of Ohioscu. I'll reskin some levels of Korriban to look like a desert.

Quest

After telling the Sith you DO want to join them, you team up. You take them to the Ebon Hawk and you put them in the Cago Hold.

If Male) Handmaiden infuluence loss = -10

You'll get T3 to Scan the Universe for a Molecular Warp Drive. That can take you to the Parrelel Sith. You'll find that it's The Parrelel Raveger. You go to convince the Dark Lord....

Darth Sith'ari!!!

He/It agrees to help you! You equip the Fleet with the Molecular Warp Drive and you go off to war!

You'll go to Ohioscu and fight the Sith. You'll complete a few quests......ASSATIONATION MISSIONS! Then win the war! You go back to Parrelel Ravager to colect the Ebon Hawk.

The End!

-DarthRevan243

Archived