Home

Few little bugs.

Cyne

Hi there,

I just thought I'd mention a few small bugs I've seen, not complaining by any means and they could've already been mentioned, but here they are:

-Several bugs in the Controls and System Menus, somethings aren't working properly (like trying to change Force Mastery in Coop for example - it stays on Initiate so I end up only being able to play with 3 experience points for force powers). How can I set Force Mastery to the max level Jedi Master?). Force Absorb from the Controls Menu is missing as well.

-Some other errors like when I try to create my character in Coop before I spawn, I set everything, like Character/Name and when I begin, it ends up resetting back to default instead of what I chose.

P.S. - Is there a manual on how to actually perform all the new saber attacks/blocks/parries and not just explain what they all do? I'm still fairly new, and I'd like to get better because right now all gun wielding enemies raping me =P. Dismemberment would also be cool, right now it's like the original JA.

Thanks in advance.

Cyne

Hi there,

I just thought I'd mention a few small bugs I've seen, not complaining by any means and they could've already been mentioned, but here they are:

-Several bugs in the Controls and System Menus, somethings aren't working properly (like trying to change Force Mastery in Coop for example - it stays on Initiate so I end up only being able to play with 3 experience points for force powers). How can I set Force Mastery to the max level Jedi Master?). Force Absorb from the Controls Menu is missing as well.

-Some other errors like when I try to create my character in Coop before I spawn, I set everything, like Character/Name and when I begin, it ends up resetting back to default instead of what I chose.

P.S. - Is there a manual on how to actually perform all the new saber attacks/blocks/parries and not just explain what they all do? I'm still fairly new, and I'd like to get better because right now all gun wielding enemies raping me =P. Dismemberment would also be cool, right now it's like the original JA.

Thanks in advance.

Cyne

1. There's no concrete mastery level anymore, everything is based on minimum and maximum skill points allowed in-game.

g_minexplevel sets minimum skill point pool

g_maxexplevel sets max skill point pool

2. Mmm...will have to try a map and see what you mean

3. cg_dismember or something like that, set it to 100.

4. Come to tntclan server right now, I'll be there.

1. There's no concrete mastery level anymore, everything is based on minimum and maximum skill points allowed in-game.

g_minexplevel sets minimum skill point pool

g_maxexplevel sets max skill point pool

2. Mmm...will have to try a map and see what you mean

3. cg_dismember or something like that, set it to 100.

4. Come to tntclan server right now, I'll be there.

So for setting Mastery Level, you just use the g_maxexplevel? I was getting tired of having only 3 points to distribute before playing Coop levels =P.

You'll have to post the tntclan server address so that I can connect though =). It'll be cool when Coop mode is complete and you can play through the entire game with gradual training force powers and such. If I had any modding/programming expertise at all, I'd gladly help out with OJP =).

Cyne

So for setting Mastery Level, you just use the g_maxexplevel? I was getting tired of having only 3 points to distribute before playing Coop levels =P.

You'll have to post the tntclan server address so that I can connect though =). It'll be cool when Coop mode is complete and you can play through the entire game with gradual training force powers and such. If I had any modding/programming expertise at all, I'd gladly help out with OJP =).

Cyne

It's not registering on your list of internet servers?

Well just in case: 84.14.216.23:24001

There's supposed to be option to change the experience points on the Create Server screen. I wouldn't be surprised if the menus got screwed up in the most recent release. There was a lot of accidental problems in it.

It should be resolved in the next release.

Archived