Home

Attempting to make a music mod

Arcesious

I'm attempting to make a music mod for TSL, but I need an MP3 to WAV/WAV to MP3 converter to do it. Des anyone know of any good free converters? Because I can't find any free converters that aren't cheap trial versions... I intend to use this for the mod and for my own use. As I've noticed, the files in steammusic are WAV files. I have a lot of mp3 files that I'd very much like to use in the game, and alot of wav files I'd like to listen to when not playing the game.

Use iTunes. Very simple. Just add the files to your library and specify the type of file you would like to convert it to. Then press "convert to .mp3". If you want to burn it to a CD you can also specify which format you would like. I find it the easiest, plus its free and I use it anyway for my music, so its not an extra program cluttering up my desktop.

It's a free trial, but it actually works quite well

Very nice... I may, soemtime, buy the full pro version. I have some music from mods for the Jedi Knight games (OGG files) That I'd like to convert too, which that program does... :)

I'll stick with the suggestion for Itunes for now, though. Meh, I'm always complaining about the economy in debates, but look at me... I'm one of the people who uses all the freeware... It's one of those 'look who's talking' things... :lol:

Archived