Home

rasta equipment

Druganator

has anyone made any rasta themed equipment (red, yellow and green) cuz i would really like to have some and if no one has made it and u'd like it also then could someone who has the ability do it because i have vista and i've downloaded the stuff but for some reason most of it won't work

Hmm... Might be of help if you can show some pics of this 'Rasta'. I don't know what your on about frankly.

2nd, if your having trouble downloading, heres a tip: Go to your 2nd PC (if you have 1) and download on that, then save file to USB pen and put onto your main PC, tends to work for me that way!

Cheers

haha dreadlocks wouldn't be bad but i meant more along the lines of red yellow and green camo armour or a red yellow and green robe (each seperate part of the robe would be one solid color) and that kinda stuff but if anyone wants to do dreadlocks than go ahead man

See EW!! I'm not the only one who does it!!

Darth Payne, I said that cos you were saying for him to ask others when that i swhat this forums for, and EndarWiggin got my case for it.

Instead of posting like this use the report a post feature and let the staff decide. -RH

But anyway, I've decided to try and make this mod for you. But theres like a 99.99% chance I'm gonna fail, lol.

But I'll give updates if I can do it.

ok thanx a lot man jus lemme kno i kno theres a camo design in gimp cuz i can open that up and mess around with templates and stuff but thats about it so the rasta camo would b easy but the rasta jedi robes would be the best

Edit: btw tsl preferred but idc cuz i have both

Hi--I combined your double posts. In the lower right corner of this post you'll see an option called 'edit'--click that and you'll be able to change your post any time to add to it. Also, please don't use IM speak here. It's very confusing for people who speak English as a second language to understand. Thanks, Jae.

See EW!! I'm not the only one who does it!!

Darth Payne, I said that cos you were saying for him to ask others when that i swhat this forums for, and EndarWiggin got my case for it.

But anyway, I've decided to try and make this mod for you. But theres like a 99.99% chance I'm gonna fail, lol.

But I'll give updates if I can do it.

Just because you're not the only one doesn't make it any more right. We've heard from both the community and the staff (Thanks D3) about this.

Don't press the issue. And as for "that i swhat this forums for" - this forum is still for mod requests, just like it was the other day that this came up.

Anyway, if you would actually look to see what Payne was suggesting, he linked him to a thread where Darth Hanhar was asking for armor ideas. What he is a whole lot different than just suggesting unrelated modders.

Thanks for playing, but you lose.

Oh, and I'm not sure if you noticed, but I agreed with you just a day or two ago in an unrelated thread. I don't hold grudges, but if you're going to keep bringing this up, I'm going to have to keep arguing the point. Please, just cut your losses and let it go.

has anyone made any rasta themed equipment (red, yellow and green) cuz i would really like to have some and if no one has made it and u'd like it also then could someone who has the ability do it because i have vista and i've downloaded the stuff but for some reason most of it won't work

Perhaps if you could explain why these things don't work we could help you. I would point you to the tutorial forums on skinning but if you're having a tech problem with KT then you need to fix that first.

_EW_

Stay on topic folks... EW you really needed to PM most of that reply to MC as it is quite off topic here. Thanks. -RH

Archived