Home

Smiley Requests

Eets

Is there anyone out there who would like to see a particular smiley (star wars related) that is not on the forums?

Well, here's your chance to get it!

Merely post the smiley you want most, and the Smiley Creators Guild (Myself, Thrawn, and um... Kvan?) will look at the requests and do our bests to try and make it.

So with that, let the requests roll in.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anyone out there who would like to see a particular smiley (star wars related) that is not on the forums?

Well, here's your chance to get it!

Merely post the smiley you want most, and the Smiley Creators Guild (Myself, Thrawn, and um... Kvan?) will look at the requests and do our bests to try and make it.

So with that, let the requests roll in.

Guest Luke Skywalker

A red light saber staff. Like Darth Mauls. I dont care which one of you does it. Your all good:) Do it on your own time. I dont want to take up a part of your time.

Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

A red light saber staff. Like Darth Mauls. I dont care which one of you does it. Your all good:) Do it on your own time. I dont want to take up a part of your time.

I've actually been thinking about making a double bladed light saber, just never gotten around to it. You can expect it soon ;)

Guest Luke Skywalker

I say we make a big site of Avtars and smilies because theres so many different little sites. Oh well maybe someday well get that organized. :)

Originally posted by mijtechboy

ROFL! legally... who does that anymore?

If you don't like legal stuff than you beter take my avatars off your site ...

Your not telling me you're gonna get Battlegrounds bootlegged too, don't ya. If you do, then why don't you go to the ask Gary Gaber thread and say "Hi, mr Gaber, you made one of my favorite games, as a thanks you get nothing in return"

It's a shame that buying your stuff isn't normal anymore.

Originally posted by Young David

If you don't like legal stuff than you beter take my avatars off your site ...

Your not telling me you're gonna get Battlegrounds bootlegged too, don't ya. If you do, then why don't you go to the ask Gary Gaber thread and say "Hi, mr Gaber, you made one of my favorite games, as a thanks you get nothing in return"

It's a shame that buying your stuff isn't normal anymore.

It was a joke, but I understand completely! I plan on getting GB legally, in fact I have a change jar in my room where I put my savings for it :)

Archived