Home

[Shortie] - Letter to a .... Friend?

Dear Revan,

I know that I should have said this so many times before now, but I have never been able to put it into words. The galaxy, the Jedi Order; the Sith Empire, it all seems so trivial when I think about you and what may just become of my future. This letter, is my voice, this letter is my way out. I have been straying in a dream of nightmares ever since I first thought these thoughts.

My love for you will never be undone, but it is something, I fear, that if left to grow, it will unhinge and take its toll to the galaxy. I am more than what I appear to be in your eyes. Forgive me, and I shall be able to leave in peace. Forget about me, and I shall be able to live my life without fault. Forever love me, and I shall love you even more for it.

It is time, Revan. You are my knight. You are my cliché in a world full of cliché’s. You are my song that will live on when all is lost and dead. A twisted thorn in my side: one that I will leave there, no matter how uncomfortable it may seem to be.

I am of the enemy; I am the Lord of all that is Dark.

I will always be a cliché to myself. Something that has already been, but something born anew.

I love you Revan. Nothing shall ever change that. But it cannot be. You are light and I am dark. The two cannot mix.

Good-bye my love.

Bastila Shan

Revan looked away from the data card that held the note from Bastila and scoffed in surprise and confusion.

“What the hell?” he said. “How can she be the Dark lord of the Sith? I am the Dark Lord of the Sith!” With that he left his throne and walked to the great window that allowed him to overlook the Valley of the Dark Lords on the planet Korriban.

“Now that was unexpected,” he said to himself.

“What the hell?” he said. “How can she be the Dark lord of the Sith? I am the Dark Lord of the Sith!”

:lol: I loved how this started out as Bastila trying to send a serious letter to Revan, and after reading it his first reaction is "what the hell?" :xp:

Great job on this Mr_BFA! I'm looking forward to Revan and Basty sorting things out "properly." :D Happy writing!

~HOP

Archived