Home

tsl female head request

DISTURBED 1

hey guys, sorry about all the requests but i haven't had the time lately to try and learn to mod things myself.

Could anyone do a new model of bastila's head to be made as a selectable PC head for the exile?? Here's my thinking behind this::

anyways, i was wondering...do any of you have the Best of PC version of kotor 1?? have you noticed at all that on the disc with kotor/empire at war (or on the box cover), that the picture they use of bastila is a bit different than what we see in game??

now personally, i'll admit to thinking bastila is hot. i'm sure most of us guys do....though whether we'll actually admit to it is a different matter. but anyways, i remember looking at the picture of bastila on the cover of the box, then seeing her in-game model, and I gotta say: i was dissapointed with the pigtails.

Would it be possible to re-model her head a little bit so that she just has straight hair, no pigtails, but still sort of short (shoulder length), and mayber with a few bangs falling over her forehead???? looks much better than the pigtails that bioware gave her.

Thanks peoples.

ah, yeah, i actually looked at that one, and it's good work, but it just doesn't seem to hit it right....with my idea she would look a bit younger.

EDIT: off-topic question here, but what do you have to do in TSL in order to meet Carth and Bastila? i can't seem to figure it out.

[OT] In your conversation about Revan with Atton on Peragus, Say that Revan was Light Side, and Male (LS option - Don't choose the one that says "He went on to unite the Sith against the Republic. That makes Cede appear)[/OT]

Anyways, maybe I can get Messkel's permission, and reskin that reskin to look more... younger :)

EDIT: off-topic question here, but what do you have to do in TSL in order to meet Carth and Bastila? i can't seem to figure it out.

Bastila shows up after the battle on Telos if Revan was set as LSM; Carth shows up if Revan was LS (either gender). You don't actually meet Bastila in person, though (she sort of lurks around after you've talked to Carth). If Revan was DS (either gender), there's a recording of Bastila in the holocron on Korriban (if Revan was LS, it's broken). And if Revan was male (either alignment), there's another recording in T3; it's of Carth if Revan was female. Finally, there's a vision of Bastila in the tomb of Ludo Kresh, no matter what Revan's gender or alignment were set as. And Carth appears in recordings throughout the game, as well (not just the one in T3).

Archived