Home

its me again....another head request for TSL

DISTURBED 1

well, its a male head this time....

has anyone done a head mod that looks like Vincent from Final Fantasy (not sure which game, as i refuse to play the series, but i've seen the Advent Children movie - not by choice, mind you - and Vincent is just a badass. he's the vampire dude, in case you were wondering).

EDIT:: Okay, so this is the second round basically, after I pulled an idiot moment. Apologies to Ender for the moronic outburst directed at him. I think some chill pills or a padded white room are in order for me.

um, ok....i wasn't aware i was breaking any rules....as far as i can see, this is just a mod request.

here's a picture:

2559.jpg

edit: oh, if someone does this, could they just make his hair at shoulder length, instead of halfway down his back like in the game??

WOW......apologies, my friends......please accept them. i did not mean to write something like that. [scratches head, realizing there are no excuses]

ANYWAYS....again, sorry about that. but um.....if there's still anyone who wants to look at this....let me know?? please??

{off-topic} i thought we could delete our own posts. what happened to that ability??

Archived