Home

TSL at RPGBanana

90SK

So, I've recently been appointed supervisor of the TSL section at RPGBanana, a small offshoot of FPSBanana. It's a mod hosting website, and it seems to be in its infancy. FPSBanana is a thriving community, but its two sisters RTSBanana and RPGBanana are pretty lacking in terms of community involvement and organization.

My goal is to try and improve at least the TSL section, with whatever I have the power to do (at this point I'm still not really sure what I'm capable of, as the supervisor).

My first order of business is get some damn screenshots for the game. There are like four right now, and they all suck. I also need some kind of render that depicts the game (preferably the loading screen, with Visas Nihilus and Sion).

BUT unfortunately KotOR II doesn't work on my laptop, and the computer that I DO have it installed on isn't accessable right now. So I need all of your help. I need some good screenshots of in-game action (no mods please). And I expect I'll need other stuff as I work -- for instance, I'd love it if some of you modders started submitting at that site. Right now there aren't really categories to choose from, when submitting, but that's one of the things I'm hoping to work on.

So,yeah. Have at it! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived