Home

How can I trigger Canderous' quest?

Darth krunchy

Ooh...You might be missing out on quite a few quests lol..

You have to take your party members off the ship to trigger their respective quests. Canderous' was a little frustrating to me. Once you meet Jorge, you have to meet with him again on Tatooine in an unspecified, specific location, and he'll only appear when you get there first. I searched around all three dunes wondering where I was supposed to go before I finally gave up and googled it. You have to meet Jorge in the ditch behind the Sandcrawler. Just remember that so you don't waste fifteen minutes running around.

Ooh...You might be missing out on quite a few quests lol..

You have to take your party members off the ship to trigger their respective quests. Canderous' was a little frustrating to me. Once you meet Jorge, you have to meet with him again on Tatooine in an unspecified, specific location, and he'll only appear when you get there first. I searched around all three dunes wondering where I was supposed to go before I finally gave up and googled it. You have to meet Jorge in the ditch behind the Sandcrawler. Just remember that so you don't waste fifteen minutes running around.

I take him off the ship, I've just never met the quest-giver ever (this game).

What planets will he spawn on?

I think all the NPC's can spawn on any planet. Dantooine is probably your best bet, though, as if the NPC is going to spawn and confront you, they'll do it instantly as soon as you set foot off the Hawk. On some planets like Manaan, you have to actually go on ahead a ways. Maybe that's your problem.

It might also be because you're now past the Leviathan and he knows you're Revan. Could that have terminated the questline? I always try to at least activate all their quests before the Leviathan.

btw I'm remembering now his name isn't Jorge. It's Jagge or something like that.

Edit: Oh yea..you can't go to Dantooine anymore lol. My bad.

He (and everyone else for that matter) won't show up if you've already encountered Xor (Juhani's side quest) because of a bug. Another reason why it's better to leave her lifeless corpse on Dantooine. :p

You're more likely to have this problem with Jagi because that's the last one you can activate, and odds are you activated the others before Juhani's. Jolee's doesn't need to be activated in a hangar, so that's a bonus. You'd think the devs would have done this for all of the side quests, to prevent this kind of bug. :indif:

Archived