Home

Demo is part of level

I think. im 99% sure. Some people think it is, some people think the demo level was made for the level. But if you go onto the otherside (the side you could get to if the tie fighter doesn't crash and destroy the bridge) you find a door that has locks on it, and the map shows that theres a room behind it. here's a picture

1993505088a8732196416l.jpg

if you want to random explore that side and force grip the shooting tie fighters so they hover in the air while firing, build 2 towers(one short one for reaching the tall one), and hop on one of the assembly lines above you, then simply walk along to the other side and jump down :D

1993505088a8732241054l.jpg

and out of curiosity, as it has nothing to do with this thread, does anyone else but me push doors shut after opening them?

The Ti Factory in the demo is going to be different then what is in the actual game it self. The Tie Factory in the demo was built that way for the demo only. But again there will be a factory it will just be different.

But we did know for a fact that a TIE factory was gonna be in the game. It's not like this will be an environment completely seperate from the actual game. We'll notice similarities.

It takes a lot of time and patience.

Its best to use the long round objects stacked vertically, and make sure each time you put one on that it is not overhanging on one side a bit.

If i remember right, i used 7 of them for the big one, and 2 of the crates which hold the exploding balls (what are they btw?) for the tall tower, and 2 or 3 and some more of those crates for the small one.

and of course, you have to be careful when jumping.

If i could, i would make a video of me making the towers, but i only have an old camer recorder, not a video card or whatever it is that people use (i have no idea =/)

Archived