Home

TSL: Combat Animations question

MajinMikeyX

I have been watching some KotOR videos recently on youtube. I have KotOR 1 for Xbox and PC(without TnL :( ) But I only have TSL for Xbox(until I get a better cpu in the future maybe) Anyways, I've noticed, in TSL for PC, the combat animations are random for flurry , power attack, etc. Like, there's 3 animations each for flurry, power attack, and critical strike in TSL, and they attack with either one of those animations at random, while default attack is always cycling through its 5 or so animations like KotOR 1. In the Xbox version of TSL however(at least in my case), it's different. about 1/3 through the game, or late Telos(after the academy) is the original attack animations from KotOR 1. Then after that, it's some new animation that REPLACES the other ones up until maybe Onderon(my 2nd planet) THEN, it turns into the final animations that replace the other ones, and they don't look that great(that weird flurry move that doesn't look like flurry, and the power attack where you do some diagonal flip thing and slash diagonally. Do I need to have a certain style applied or what? :confused:

Please Give Advice and or Info about this

You said it, those are completely random. And this thing of your animations being replaced here and there was just your impression because there's nothing of the kind on the game.

I don't know about the PC, but Xbox, they get replaced, I never see the other animations again. By the time I get a lightsaber, the KotOR 1 animations are gone for good. And I become sad :(

That's... how the game is... the KOTOR I animations are gone after you got your lightsaber.

But then later in the game those one get replaced by some more animations(which I think look the worst) But I guess this isn't a problem in the PC version 'cuz I saw in a vid that all the animations are there, LATE in the game, just they happen randomly. And I guess Xbox players are just stuck with some new animations that just come in and become worse and worse as the game plays through.

Archived