Home

Sith on the Endar Spire

harIII

This mod will allow you to fight Sith/Dark Jedi on the Endar Spire and lets you wield a Lightsaber without being a Jedi. You will have to consult the Read Me in order to use the Lightsaber though.

Thanks to Darth Payne for his idea, I, HARIII, for the creation of it, and the authors of KOTOR Tool and K-GFF Editor.

This is the Download link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/142560036/Sith_on_Endar_Spire.zip

Hope you enjoy!

I've got another problem.

I played untill i got to the first group of acoytes and did a save/quit. When i load that game the beginning cutscene starts, then i'm 'warped' to where i saved.

Trask is there, as is the three acolytes and two sith troopers.

I'm going to start a new game and see if i can skip the problem.

Edit: Nope, didn't work. I ended up in one of the rooms on the ebon hawk when i used the escape pod.

I'll try re-installing the game with only a handfull of mods but no Yavin 4.

Edit2: Well, i got to taris. That is the good news, the shinyness on the sith troopers and mandalorians are gone. PLus, things in the undercity is a bit screwed up.

The .nss file - It is a default file that is created when ever you save a file to the Override folder when you create new properties. It should work with the Yavin IV mod.

Saving during the Endar Spire and loading again will cause you to kind of restart the game with the cut scene of waking up because when the module is loaded, there is a script that is executed and says, when the module is loaded, show the cut scene of the PC waking up to the Sith assault.

I didn't notice anything about going to the wrong module or anything when I had but I will do some additional work tonight.

I'm sorry for the problems so far, I thought I got the kinks out. Hopefully I will be able to do something. Sorry.

Darth Payne - I'm not sure exactly what the purpose of the nwscript.nss is other than the isdea that it is a script saying that any file that has the same name as a default file within K1, overrides it.

I played through the mod this weekend and everything worked fine. I think that the problem is that you have more than one mod in the game. What you can do is after you escape the Endar Spire, you delete all of the files except for the two that say "lghttrain". This will allow you to play through the game with the same properties but because you are done with the mod, you can delete the files. Then when the mod is deleted, you can install the next mod such as the Brotherhood of Shadow or Yavin IV.

I hope this helps!

It does help some.

Edit: harIII? It turns out that it was not your mod or any other om that did grapic problem i mentioned, it was my blasted computer. I'll try your mod again when i get my other computer back from being repaired, after chrashing twice in three days.

Btw, would you consider expanding on this mod? It might be fun to fight more Dark Jedi on other planets as well.

Darth Payne - If you have any ideas, I can easily do it. Do you want the same properties? Such as Sith with 1000 credits and crystals? It may take a little longer to complete but it will be out within a week or two, I'm working on another project. As long as you give me an idea of what you want, I can do it.

Darth Betrayal - I will post some screens tomorrow.

Archived