Home

hey, more ideas (Request)

Jedi_Man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Really? I thought I was the gun nut. No offense. I just prefer the look of the XM8. The G36C, now that's awesome. But Seriously, if anyone would attampt this, any military (or military hopeful) gun would be awesome. So could someone please try this, I wrote some ideas before but no one said anything about trying. They just told me which people had tried ( SithSpecter ).

I know both are very good, and both have attempted/done some very beautiful work on guns. But Sithspecter's Ultimate weapon mod crashed and, as Darth Payne said, E-varmint has gone awol. If any of you know some one who could attempt this please ask them to do so, or try yourself if your a modder.

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried them, but they don't include very many weapons. just some star wars stuff and a few shottys. THe only assault rifle is the DLT-20, which is a M16 mock up. if anyone wishes to try, please respond.

Edit: Good news, i got several mods, i got SS's M16 mod ( its really more of an M4), and i got WOTOR, which includes an AK-47. then igot E-varmint's gun mods wich satisfies my sniper/pistol needs, mostly. still need an M8/ SCAR/ Whatever else though.

Jedi_Man, I'm really sorry but we strictly enforce our no 'bumping' rule here, while a mod maker who takes on your project can post updates, that is the only form of thread 'bumping' allowed. Sorry mate but not all requests get takers and I'm glad you got some of the things you were looking for. I combined your 'bump' post into your last one. -RH

edit: yeah... I gues this has no biters. I will probably try again later though... Hehehe

Archived