Home

Prestige "Padawan" Robes

Xbx_Inthusiast

Download Here:

I didn't like how bulky Master Jedi robes are, so I decided to take it upon myself to do a little mod, not big, but make a few new items for the game.

They each have modified descriptions, custom icons, custom stats (not overpowered), and of course, custom skins. All using the Padawan Robes because they're more thin than the thicker Master robes.

[Jedi Weapon Master Robe]

screenie-1.png

[Jedi Master Robe]

screenie-2.png

[Jedi Watchman Robe]

screenie-3.png

[Force Warrior Robe]

screenie-4.png

[Jedi Healer Robe]

screenie-5.png

[Jedi Librarian Robe]

screenie-6.png

[Jedi General Robe]

screenie-7.png

Readme:

AUTHOR: Merios/xbx_inthusiast

EMAIL: -snip-

NAME: Jedi Prestige “Padawan” Robes

FILENAME: prestigerobes.zip

DATE RELEASED: 9/27/08

CREDIT: Achlles for his Padawan Robe Templates, Darth Insidious for supplying me with the original files, Lucasarts/Obsidian.

DESCRIPTION:

The original Master robes tended to look a little nasty, so I decided to throw in a bunch of new robes in the Padawan robe shape. They're all custom items with custom stats/descriptions/icons/skins. Though, they're not put in game via a placeable or script yet.

ACTIVATION:

Extract the files from the archive and drag them into your override folder, leaving out the Readme, of course.

Optional: Use the folders supplied to help with clutter. (As in, just drag the folders to your override)

DEACTIVATION:

Delete the folders/files in your Override folder.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Here are the cheats to be able to get it to work in game:

“Force Warrior Robe”

giveitem forcewarrior

“Jedi General Robe”

giveitem jedigeneral

“Jedi Healer Robe”

giveitem jedihealer

“Jedi Librarian Robe”

giveitem jedilibrarian

“Jedi Master's Robe”

giveitem masterrobe

“Jedi Watchman Robe”

giveitem watchman

“Jedi Weaponmaster Robe”

giveitem weaponmaster

Very Nice.

But, I do have one problem with a robe...

The Watchman robe to be exact. The watchmen are technically stealth based... and, I'm reminded of the French/Indian War (and, Revolutionary, if I'm not mistaken). I'm reminded of it because the British tend to wear bright red clothes, which would make them easy to spot at night. The connection I'm making is that it wouldn't make much sense for a stealth user to wear bright clothes.

If you plan to do a second version, I would recommend either making it darker and blend in with the background more (green and yellow would be a good combo, but, or switch it with a darker robe, like the Weapon Master, the Master, or the General robes.

I love these! Great job, Xbx_Inthusiast! :D

Is this compatable with the 'slender body' mod, Achilles' robe mod, and this mod? http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=192039

Well, I haven't tried this mod out yet (and I don't want to right now, considering all I'm doing is working on my modeling. In fact, one of my jobs, which is an ROTJ Luke saber, is almost done.), but, the linked mod should be compatible, as all it does is edit the basic clothing model (If I'm not mistaken, that is). Achilles' mod is questionable, and so, there is only one way to find out...

Endorenna:

The slender body mod? If it is applied to all the current armors, then no, since these are completely new items added to the game- they don't overwrite anything.

Achilles' robe mod? Not sure, I don't think it would cause any problems.

And the linked mod, that only applies to default male clothing.

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, I don't believe this will mess with anything.

They use the default model for the Jedi Robe, so if the Jedi Robe model is edited to be "slender", then it will be applied to the robes because this is, in essence, a Padawan robe pack- just new skins.

Archived