Home

White Privilege

JediMaster12

Okay, that's nice however that doesn't change anything and raises no value in your statement against Obama.

The fact that he has all of these associations at the same time for a number of years and lies about them does.

Wright is a dumbass and Ayers is a reformed man who as far as I know hasn't blown anything up in 30 years. He's paid for what he's done, leave him alone or show me evidence his fertilizer is infact for a bomb.

I'll agree to your first statement about Wright, but not Ayers.

(someone correct me if I'm wrong on the second part but the first part of the quote I remember)

I do not regret setting bombs, I feel we didn't do enough.
-- William Ayers on 9/11/2001, that doesn't sound like he's reformed to me.

There is also a 2004 picture of him standing on the American Flag, I'll try to find it if you'd like.

As well, this does not have anything to do with White Privilege or *-Privilege in general.

It has to do with completely debunking it because if there was "White Privilege" the media would be all over this and they aren't/

The fact that he has all of these associations at the same time for a number of years and lies about them does.

When did he lie? He's acknowledged awareness of these people as his friends and associates.

It has to do with completely debunking it because if there was "White Privilege" the media would be all over this and they aren't/

I believe we've all established there is no White Privilege to be found here.

Archived