Home

TSL Mod Request: Ebon Hawk Cache

HiddenBekLord

Heyy guys.

For the original KotOR i found a mod that gives a basement to the ebon hawk, by planting a control panel named 'elevator' on the wall directly across from galaxy map in the cockpit. However, this mod is not supported by TSL. The basement in kotor uses a remodeled room in manaan adding a mandalorian merchent, droid merchent, jedi merchent, and regular merchent all selling rare items found throughout the game.

I had an idea that wouldnt require his permission to use...i think. Could a similar switch be planted anyhere on the ebon hawk for kotor: tsl? My new idea would be a switch where hk-47 stands and it could open up a control terminal where u cud select 'ebon hawk cache' or 'leave the terminal alone for now' and when u pick cache it leads to a remodeled cache like the ones from onderon, the one filled with droids, only without the droids and some merchents for convenient shopping, each with extremely rare and modded items in stock. To exit there would simply be another terminal saying: 'to main level' or 'leave terminal alone for now.' Your reply is appreciated. Thanks!!!

-HiddenBekLord

I had an idea that wouldnt require his permission to use...i think. Could a similar switch be planted anyhere on the ebon hawk for kotor: tsl? My new idea would be a switch where hk-47 stands and it could open up a control terminal where u cud select 'ebon hawk cache' or 'leave the terminal alone for now' and when u pick cache it leads to a remodeled cache like the ones from onderon,

I was making a mod that did just this, adding a basement to the Ebon Hawk, an having several merchants in the basement, but I stopped working on the project some time ago. Though now I might pick up where I left off.

Archived