Home

Obama Assassination Plot

jrrtoken

Edited my post. Good question though. Sorry for not being clear.

"Obama's agenda doesn't quite fit what I would want it to be. Neither is McCain's"

Fair enough. For what it's worth, it doesn't fit mine either, but we still have to make a choice based on who we think will do better.

Fair enough. For what it's worth, it doesn't fit mine either, but we still have to make a choice based on who we think will do better.

Very true. I would be very surprised if McCain won this election. I don't think that America is going to vote in another Republican with what we have been through the last 8 years. I just don't see it happening.

Very true. I would be very surprised if McCain won this election. I don't think that America is going to vote in another Republican with what we have been through the last 8 years. I just don't see it happening.
With the stats hovering at about 3% and the RNC running out of money, I would tend to agree. A lot could happen in 7 days though.

With the stats hovering at about 3% and the RNC running out of money, I would tend to agree. A lot could happen in 7 days though.

It is not over yet, but it isn't looking that great for McCain. It is going to be a pretty close race though.

• 4 weeks later...

I certainly hope not. I may not agree with him or have agreed with mccain, but I wouldn't like to see him killed.

As far as assasination (heavens forbid)...I'm afraid the assasin will fit some kind of stereotype (namely made to seem like a war veteran PTSD) serving to further drive a wedge between vets and the public at large. Also that it may further legitimize banning guns.

I can't decide if the one to orchestrate it would be Big-mouth Biden, or Hillary Clinton. Clinton has lied before, but then again politicians all do. Biden...he has a bit of a contradictory stance on guns.

What do you think? Who would most likely 'orchestrate' it? Don't say simply racist factions--that's who the most obvious suspects are and who it might be hung up on. There is more to it than that.

I can't decide if the one to orchestrate it would be Big-mouth Biden, or Hillary Clinton. Clinton has lied before, but then again politicians all do. Biden...he has a bit of a contradictory stance on guns.

Wow, of all the people to choice in wondering who could orchestrate a possible assignation attempt you’ve picked Hilary Clinton and Joe Biden. Not Al-Qaeda or some white supremacist group, but the Vice President-Elect and a United States Senator. :rolleyes:

Archived