Home

[KotOR Comic Spoilers] Darth Sion's Identity

The Betrayer

And that he hasn't been a Sith since Exar Kun's time, if you're referring to Lucien. I know what Astor says about a possible retcon, but the source from which this information comes has been released far too recently, and Lucas Licensing is far too close-knit with what they have planned in the near future for a retcon to take place that soon after the information is released.

So yes, Darth Sion started out as a Sith serving under Exar Kun, and may in fact be the earliest account of the Darth title being used, provided he used it back then. Haazen was a strong possibility until he went and got himself dead, so I don't who will become Sion now; but Lucien is impossible.

Also note that the possibility of Krynda becoming Kreia has now been ruled out with her recent death.

Please note that the one who opted the 'Darth Sion' is buried under tons of stone of the Draay mansion, twisted by the dark side. And if Lucien lost his eyes and got 100% burned WITH a protective shield, I bet Haazen can be 'shattered and put together.'

Also, Alek takes on the persona of Malak. As a statement to the council, since they pursue revanchist. So he goes by his hiding name.

Archived