Home

Fav. NPC?

mattig89ch

thats a little sick.

@Ctrl Alt Del: Suvam Tam kinda cool. I always visit him twice. at the beginning and the end. the beginning to sell all the useless crap I get from taris, and at the end, to sell anything I don't need (that way I can buy med packs and computer spikes!).

Hang on. The assassin droid tried to kill you, probably out of some misguided attempt at self preservation. And T3 is like R2, they're just droids. If you loose one, you can always replace it, and you can always give it a good memory wipe if you don't like its personality. The only reason, Luke didn't replace R2 is because he became emotionally attached to it.

Emotions are Bio-chemical responses brought upon heightened levels of chemicals in the brain. Droids don't have this, therefore they can't have emotions.

Edit: this would be a great poll, can droids have emotions?

Hands down, Yuthura Ban. She did more to explain the Sith in five minutes than Lucas did in five movies. She even got you to understand the logic behind their apparent madness.

She was such a compelling and charismatic character, and I very much wish she could have joined the party or had her story expanded on.

Cheveron, its obvious we're not going to agree here. And this thread is kinda going off track, so whats say we agree to disagree?

Hands down, Yuthura Ban. She did more to explain the Sith in five minutes than Lucas did in five movies. She even got you to understand the logic behind their apparent madness.

She was such a compelling and charismatic character, and I very much wish she could have joined the party or had her story expanded on.

You know, I still find valid points to her argument of why emotions are tools to be harnessed, in every day life.

• 1 year later...

Archived