Home

For Mandalore!

I personally think Photobucket is better.

I will most certainly be trying the finished version of this mod.

It will be around a week. Waiting for the Armor from Hanharr and hoping that a question I've submited about making new classes gets answered. TEHn I have to figure out how to script it so that the player gets the class. I have very lttle idea o how to do this, but I can always ask around.

• 2 weeks later...

well, seeing as we're not veteran modders like Inyri and all them, that's pretty much "impossible" at the moment for us to do that.

Posting again after a mod has deleted your previous post is not a smart thing to do, please stop spamming this thread with the intention of 'bumping' it to the top, they aren't allowed here, only a modder can do so and only for an update. Next one and you will be infracted. Sorry. -RH

You know, looking at this mod has got me thinking.

What do you think of replacing all republic troops with people wearing mandalorian armors like the assault and battle armor?

Too Busy, but I say you should give it a try. You just have to learn what the name for teh different soldier models and skins are in appearance.2da and change them to the Mandalorian ones.

• 3 months later...
i tried to install it but i didn't work

No offense LOD but if you actually want help I suggest you edit this post to contain a bunch more information before you can expect any sort of intelligent help, "It didn't work" isn't communicating anything useful. I have seen far too many of these kinds of posts. Sorry. -RH

My suggestion is to read through the readme again, there's something special you have to do with the dialog.tlk file.

Edit: Since this thread is back on the front page again, does anyone have any suggestions for additions to this mod or anything similar?

Archived