Home

KOTOR 1+2: Vista Fix & Windows 7 Report

Astrotoy7

It has the same name, yes. It's the game's executable, so it must or it wouldn't work. Note that the one that you downloaded from SecuROM is far larger than the no-CD (cracked) version which has all of the copyright protections removed.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This crappy translator mistranslated me, I meant the file did not came into effect, from the same problerma sigi.

Re-installing it the game and tell them how I go.

EDIT:

No, I uninstall and reinstall it, follow all the steps and still not let me play, but I get a message other than "insert game disc" (Ba, is the same only this post differently).

I did:

- Put the server compatibility pak 2

- Install the game

- Create the directly access and modify it using the compatibility (both veses with Admin permissions)

- Rename the DLL, and then glue the other

- I put the file that is the alleged crack

I tried but nothing = S

So, I'm trying to install KOTOR on my friend's computer with Vista, and he's having a weird problem. The menu is fine, the create-a-character is fine, but as soon as it starts loading up his new game, it either freezes mid-load or it completely skips the opening dream sequence and the box where you get all of your beginning items just isn't there. Then the game is VERY laggy, including the sound and the menus and eventually freezes up.

Archived