Home

Carth Voiceovers Needed

HK-42

Hey,

I just submitted a mod for KOTOR that adds a cheat store for Carth on the Endar Spire and Im planning to make one for TSL tonight, instead with a ithorian.

However in a version 2 I think it would be a great addition to have Voice overs for them, so if you can do some voices for Carth pm me with some example.

Some lines for Carth you can say:

What? We need to Go!(stress and loud sounding)

Thats true, I have plenty of items here that we can get but they require money to get out(normal)

Thanks!

You do this by splicing the dialoge sound files. Goldwave is whats recomended for this. If you can remember a time that he says some/all of what you want in a single/multiple files you can open them up and cut and past what you want him to say. Recompile it and then change in the dlg file the field for voice.

Hope this helps!

~Canderis

You do this by splicing the dialoge sound files. Goldwave is whats recomended for this. If you can remember a time that he says some/all of what you want in a single/multiple files you can open them up and cut and past what you want him to say. Recompile it and then change in the dlg file the field for voice.

Hope this helps!

~Canderis

Yeah, but I dont recall him ever saying some of those words.

Archived