Home

I was bored...

TunaMurray

Hmmm I believe most of us were born in the dark ages all except mr Fealiks over here who was born in the golden age. Now being that monkey island changed my life it only makes sense that everything else must fall around it. The result is this timetable.

Pre 1990 : Dark Ages

- Existence was dismal, the secret left unknown

1990-1996 – Golden era

– release of monkey island 1 and 2 brought light and good cheer to all

1997-2000 – Classical era

– MI3 brought the series to new heights and gave hope to all – statues went up to commemorate Guybrush threepwood and the 3 headed monkey

post 2000 – Great depression

– MI4 brought civil war and devastation to the land – starvation of the series has killed off most of the inhabitants

Hey so i was bored aswell with man flu and found that Kjolen and Joshi have facebooks.

Love the outfit K, and Joshi your just too cool for school holding ya chin like that.

May have found Niko aswell.

Thought of this: Wireless power, wouldn't it be a great idea to have power you could transfer without the aid of wires or pipelines etc. Yeah we got batteries but i'm thinking one step further. This aint patented if you clever clogs wanna attempt it.

yeah I'm on there too but Ill leave it as your mission to find me - I have the MI1 poster has my profile pic with my head as Guybrush - the picture I used had just the perfect expression to make it awesome looking.

Yes they have wireless power - and they have had it for a long time

Tessla actually wanted to use his coils everywhere - the problem is it emits the power everywhere which you have to think about how would you turn a computer much less a light bulb off.

Now a days they can direct it almost like a laser but the amount you loose makes it impractical.

What I want to see wireless power beamed down from space. Massive generators in space would have the advantage that once you start them they will want to keep moving as long as you minimize friction. So you have these giant generators that condence the energy and shoot it down at the earth. A retrieval plant would be in the precise location to retrieve the beam and divide up the energy between other sub plants. It would all be cool until someone hacks into the condenser array and frys a few towns or evaporates the oceans. That or it might just set the atmosphere on fire. Ok so whos up to helping me build the thing?

• 2 weeks later...
Being forever a eunuch is nothing to boast about.

As opposed to being a temporary eunuch?

Hey so i was bored aswell with man flu and

Thought of this: Wireless power, wouldn't it be a great idea to have power you could transfer without the aid of wires or pipelines etc. Yeah we got batteries but i'm thinking one step further. This aint patented if you clever clogs wanna attempt it.

Might interest you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_energy_transfer

Can you imagine if facebook was jacked or destroyed........armageddon.

I doubt that would ever happen, I'm pretty sure it's hosted on several different servers. And even if it was hacked in to, it's not like there's any personal info stored on there that isn't already available easily. Then again, viruses could possibly be (and have been if I remember correctly, which I rarely do) transferred through facebook apps. If it was destroyed forever though, people would just moan about it on myspace.

That's all well an good, but I'm not in a grave... I don't know who you've got, but I left as soon as I realised there was no wifi service down there.

Try another grave then. These days a large portion of the deceased community have wifi installed in their graves, and hardly any are cautious enough to password protect their networks. Caution is not something dead people tend to experience. Because they're dead. Rendering them unable to experience anything or do anything, revealing my previous testimony to wifi'd graves as fallacious. Perhaps it was a strategy I employed in order to lure you into this pretend grave I set up so that I can make you dance for my own entertainment. Or perhaps this is just a double bluff. Perhaps there is an abundance of wifi networks underground. The question is, Mr. Joshi, are you willing to make the gamble?

/does something characteristic of villains, like stroking a cat or something

Archived