Home

I was bored...

TunaMurray

For the 1 or 2 lurkers that might be around.

first if you know me good

if not I build rubits and set them free in the workforce and am currently on business working a night shift but who cares

I was bored so…

mi_win7_small.jpg

I installed win7 on a tablet and the first thing I did was put MI on it :D

so far windows 7 rocks on my tablet pc :) vista which came on it was always dragged like a dog even after I upgraded the ram from the 1 gig that came with it. the version of scumm vm never did work either. After a few attempts to kill or make the os usable I killed it and then it just became my "lets see how many ways I can kill windows" pc by making tri and quad boot drives. So the moment Win7 was realeased I knew I had to get the tablet in on the action. To test it out I even went down to 1 GB of ram and it still workes great - so far at least - we will see if it quad boots better than XP though.

Now It didnt look like MI directly from the monkey maddness cd was going to work so I pulled over my old copy of Scumm VM and boom monkey island!!!! it seems to handle a lot of other xp programs better than vista ever did so if things still look this good after I have had more time to mess with it I might actually be an early adopter this time.

Brighteyes good to see your still on here as well

You have homosexual tendencies which aren't your fault, in an age in which few can bring themselves to care.

Obligatory simpsons quote: "These playboys ought to keep my men from resorting to homosexuality for about...ten minutes."

Archived