Home

Any mods to give PC KOTOR an Xbox-like UI?

IBBIAZ

I enjoy playing almost all games with a controller, rather than a mouse and keyboard. I'm much more at home this way. I use a 360 controller with Xpadder to map the buttons to keystrokes.

I had almost the whole interface set up to work with my controller, but the Target Menus are really unworkable with a gamepad (aside from mapping a joystick to the mouse, which is very tedious to work with).

Anyway, is there a mod that changes the UI of the PC version to allow a more console-like experience with the game? Even just allowing the target menus and action menu to work with the arrow keys is fine...

You're a weird one (prefer playing with a controller than with a mouse&keyboard :confused:). But to each his own, I say. :)

Now to actually answer your question: I don't think such a mod exists anywhere, sorry. Most people prefer to play with a mouse&keyboard as far as I can tell. Modders, especially.

An interesting idea I think.

I have to admit that its never really bothered me, dispite being a more console based player. Well if you want a fiddle yourself then I can point you to "keymap.2da". Swapping a few things around might help you ;)

Most people prefer to play with a mouse&keyboard as far as I can tell. Modders, especially.

Well here's one modder who prefers a controller :p

Archived