Home

[TSL] Hilt Request

Will O' The Wisq

http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0671ne8.jpg

Hi there!

I want this hilt which is a hilt i've drawn.

I want the White parts to be shiny and metallic looking and I want it to replace the ugly lead pipes in the game.

It's supposed to be a litle longer than in the picture ( something like Katarn's hilt).

And if someone finds a cool place for a power button or two please show me before UV mapping

In advance thank you

That hilt looks similar to one TriggorGod, did for K1. I'll see if I can link you to a screenshot.

Since they are custom models, I can see about exporting them for K1, but the hilts are for a saber mod similar to the USM. (it definitely won't be as great as the USM, but it has the same general idea. There will be added goodies, like adding more Dark Jedi, because, they are hunting you in TSL, right?)

@Darth Parametric: Those pictures are already outdated. I redid the uv map for those hilts and all the other ones in the 2 compilations I made (1 | 2) and one I haven't put into my albums yet (3) and there are more to come. I will be sending you the files soon, to make some new renders. (if its not too much trouble. ;))

I assume you are referring to the Octane?

th_Octane-Saber-01.jpg th_Octane-Saber-Animation.gif th_Octane-Saber-Render.jpg

TriggerGod mapped and textured it, I did the modelling. Not sure when he is releasing it, although if he is making icons it can't be too far off.

I apologize, for not giving you credit for modeling it, but I just saw the screenshot on TriggerGod's profile.

Archived