Home

Tell You I Will 3.01

Eets

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Luke Skywalker

Thats what Ive been saying for a long time. I just post here because no one seems to be doing anything about it. :( So rhett or any mod for that matter please close this thread and ones like it....

Guest Luke Skywalker

Ohhh really..... I think this is all spam but you can have your opinions if you want. I still would like a mod to close this thread... Im PMing Rhett...

NO...you WILL NOT close this thread...this type of thread has a HUGE precedent. It has been going on for too long to close it now. In fact this was one of the first thread types to really catch on. And actually some of the questions are real good questions...

What is your next smilie that you will make???

Guest Boba Rhett

For the love of god people! When I say not to make these types of threads, I get a headache from all the people complaining that they want them and when I let them go, I still get a headache from everyone complaining that they don't want them! Make up your minds!

Make the decision people. Should it be closed or kept. I want four different people to respond.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

For the love of god people! When I say not to make these types of threads, I get a headache from all the people complaining that they want them and when I let them go, I still get a headache from everyone complaining that they don't want them! Make up your minds!

Make the decision people. Should it be closed or kept. I want four different people to respond.

Don't close it...I just wish people would post better questions than "SC or WCII"

What is a smilie you want made???

Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by Clefo

He knows how to block..

Royal Guard.

Actually, I almost never block unless i'm forced to do so. You'll never guess what my magical powers are. :D

A boy walking down the road comes to a split in the road. At the split stand two men. One who always lies and one who always tells the truth. The boy needs to know which way to go to get to the city. If he can only ask one question to one man, what question should he ask ?

Archived