Hello

I'm new here in this forum

and i want to create a MOD for GRIM

but i don't know anything about Grim Fandango Modding

i want to learn to modificate the GRIM

someone can teach me?????

or send an tutorial or anything

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he means modification, which I guess applies to stuff like changing the character models, textures, etc.

I don't think this is really something anyone's done, so you won't find any tutorials. Not sure why you'd want to do it with Grim Fandango anyway.

well, I guess your est bet would be tinkering with Residual then, but it's not something you can learn through a simple tutorial anyway:P You need to learn coding in any case so good luck.

i know this

and isn't only coding

also modeling, texturising

i know this (modeling, texturising, average knowledge in debugging) but i dont know how to open the .lab archives to pick up the models and edit them

also i don't know what tools i need to edit the GRIM

i have here the 3ds MAX and i know to use

but i think only this isn't the sufficient

Uberbob: Why?

And MenuET: I don't think it's going to be as simple as that, gf uses polygon models, if your goal is to do them in 3dsmax why not remodel the whole character?

Jona

i have an moderate experience in modding the other 3D games (like Grand Theft Auto and Worms 4 Mayhem)and i know GF uses polygon models, like any other 3D game.

and i have an idea how to Grim Fandango runs

"why not remodel the whole character?"

is exactly that what i make, for example, for make the new protagonist, i pick up the Salvador Limones Model, delete his face, make new face, and retexture his clothes, making an opened suit

i had drawn the new protagonist, but this is drawn in a notebook paper and i don't have an camera to take a photo:(

Archived