Home

Unity of light and dark

Darth Sirius

The light and dark sides of the force are equally important in all things. Both have their virtues and failures alike. One moderates, the other devastates , each one has its strengths and flaws, but niether is superior to the other. To apply either one too much is to invite loss of what is dear to one or another.

Darth Vader learned this the hard way by giving in to his belief that Padme had betrayed him and caused her death. His children could have died with her hadn't the Polis Massa facility been so close. He leaned too much on the dark side. The loss of his loved one was a price he had to pay.

By a waterfall, I'm calling you-oo-oo-oo,

We can share it all beneath a ceiling of blue.

We'll spend a heavenly day,

Here where the whispering waters play.

There's a whippoorwill that's calling you-oo-oo-oo,

By a waterfall, he's dreaming too.

There's a magic melody,

Mother Nature sings to me,

Beside a waterfall with you.

The light and dark sides of the force are equally important in all things. Both have their virtues and failures alike. One moderates, the other devastates , each one has its strengths and flaws, but niether is superior to the other. To apply either one too much is to invite loss of what is dear to one or another.

Darth Vader learned this the hard way by giving in to his belief that Padme had betrayed him and caused her death. He got in one little fight and his mom got scared, She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'.

I whistled for a cab and when it came near, The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'.

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'

I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

Archived