Home

Gun-Control

GarfieldJL

Then why was you argument based on the need for higher caliber when thirty-aught-six is perfectly legal today?

Oh, I have eaten rattle snake. I also never been bitten by a snake, but have been with family/friend when they were bitten. I just pay attention to my surrounding when I'm in the woods so that I don't run up on an animal that could do me harm and take other precautions to prevent them from being drawn to me.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry I've confused you. >_< (dammit--curse me) I clustered them together by accident. Good to see you're still reasonable to try and understand.

I DO feel, however, I am a responsible enough citizen to own such things were it legal in my state. I would jump through whatever hoops I had to and also I'd make sure those around me with firearms were safe with the weapons. We already have controls. I would not like them banning assault guns outright. I'd like to be able to eventually get them should the need ever arise.

...this coming from a guy who could make a makeshift taser out of a CRT TV, save needing to order an SCR.

Archived