Home

Request to hide blog post number in posts

I'd like to use the blog feature, but I dislike to bloat my posts with extra stuff (I've already turned off my award icons for the same reason). Would it be possible to have the "Blog Posts: #" that shows up near your Location: to be optional like the awards? As it stands now, it will always show up if you have any blog posts at all. Thanks!

I'd like to use the blog feature, but I dislike to bloat my posts with extra stuff (I've already turned off my award icons for the same reason). Would it be possible to have the "Blog Posts: #" that shows up near your Location: to be optional like the awards? As it stands now, it will always show up if you have any blog posts at all. Thanks!

Hmm, that should already disabled as far as I can see. At least I'm not seeing any Blog entries: stats under the portrait on people's posts. Do you? :)

He mistakingly thought that, by default, in your post profile it has your number of blog entries under your Location & Posts. He wanted it to be toggled on and off, if that makes sense.

It never was on to start with, though.

Archived