Home

Jolee's Regular clothing.

Revan 411

Right, on Kashyyyk, when you first meet Jolee, he usually wears a brown jedi robe. Well, I'd like somebody to change that and instead of a brown jedi robe, I need him wearing his old regular clothing's the first time you meet him. Also, I'm not sure if there's an existing mod out there that does this trick, but if there is, please post a link. :)

Right, on Kashyyyk, when you first meet Jolee, he usually wears a brown jedi robe. Well, I'd like somebody to change that and instead of a brown jedi robe, I need him wearing his old regular clothing's the first time you meet him. Also, I'm not sure if there's an existing mod out there that does this trick, but if there is, please post a link. :)

It's not 'quite' what you're looking for but svösh made a sweet reskin for Jolee and he winds up wearing them throughout the game (unless you change his robes that is ;) )

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclone_0101/kotor_mods.htm

Look for 'KASHYYYK CLOTHES' towards the bottom of the page. :)

I'd be interested in your version, Mandalore The Shadow. It's not that svosh's version isn't good, it's the symbol from Jolee's clothing that kind of bothers me. I actually need Jolee to be in his original clothing, with no modifications done to them, as I'm planning to use him in a Comic Project I've started. Plus, it just seems logical for Jolee to wear his normal clothing when you first see him fighting those Katarns in Kashyyyk's Shadowlands...at least to me.:D

And a bit off-topic...but I was the one who asked Rev411 to post this request here and he was kind enough to help me.:thmbup1:That was because my own account was not yet validated and I had to know whether there was any mod who could help me with this, or if there was an existing mod that did this.

I'd be interested in your version, Mandalore The Shadow. It's not that svosh's version isn't good, it's the symbol from Jolee's clothing that kind of bothers me. I actually need Jolee to be in his original clothing, with no modifications done to them, as I'm planning to use him in a Comic Project I've started.

You could just download svösh's mod and delete the file "P_JoleeBB02.tga".

Archived