Home

Preview: Star Wars: The Old Republic

News

• 2 weeks later...

"You definitely pick and stick with a faction (Republic or Sith), but the choices you make in the game will influence your alignment. So you can be a good person who just ended up as a Sith, or a Jedi who turns to the Dark Side."

I would rather there be a one time switch. If I'm a Jedi, that falls to the dark side they should allow me to join the Sith and not just be a dark jedi. Also if I'm a Sith that turns away from the dark side, I should be able to join the jedi order. Obviously you shouldn't be able to switch back and forth, but a one time swap would be cool.

I would rather there be a one time switch. If I'm a Jedi, that falls to the dark side they should allow me to join the Sith and not just be a dark jedi. Also if I'm a Sith that turns away from the dark side, I should be able to join the jedi order. Obviously you shouldn't be able to switch back and forth, but a one time swap would be cool.
Maybe that will be something they will introduce when we get more info about the game, never know. This was just going on what we know so far.

kinda hard to pull off for most classes since they are suppost to all be faction exclusive.

Jedi can become Sith and vice versa

Bounty Hunters aren't condoned by the Republic, but that doesn't mean a private organization like the GenoHaradan who has the republic's intrest in mind can't employ Bounty Hunters.

Smugglers will probably be a republic only class, but the sith empire isn't too pickey on who they employ.

And there will probably be a soilder/mercenary class as well which could be swapped to either side, so it's doable.

Archived