Home

Stargate SG-1: No More Games

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"My...I've made such a wonderful impression..haven't I.."

Toran hung his head in shame, he was a guest on this planet and he was making these people feel horrible.

I will attempt to make things right, Perhaps I can find a sparring partner on this world if I adapt.

"I...apologize. I assumed that you were making some sort of innuendo regarding me and Joanna. I am much older then she is and my mind was immediatly bombarded with unplesant images. I apologize if I angered you in any way."

Toran nodded at Ferris.

"If time permits me, I will teach you more of Jaffa culture so you may understand my culture better."

O'Neille exchanged another glance with Carter and one with Daniel. The elevator doors then opened, and Jack stepped out into the corridor. Taking just a few more running steps through the next doorway, he was inside the gateroom. Turning, he was looking at the Stargate just as it was activating.

The swarm of blue energy particles rushed out of the device in a deadly blast, as was usual. Then it receded back into a pool of energy, ready to transmit whatever was coming through it.

O'Neille waited for the foreign object's inevitable arrival.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived