Home

HK-47 to YVH

Ping

I was thinking, it would be nice to reskin HK-47 into a YVH droid. Might seem a little weird looking at a skeletal looking droid, but I think it's a good idea. Now, I really don't know how hard it is to reskin a KOTOR character, but this is more of an idea.

Well HK doesn't have really any skeletal features other then having something that kinda looks like a rib cage bu is still too flat. some of the combat droids would be a better choice but they only like walk run shoot and stand animations pretty much so no slicing doors or mines.

I was thinking, it would be nice to reskin HK-47 into a YVH droid. Might seem a little weird looking at a skeletal looking droid, but I think it's a good idea. Now, I really don't know how hard it is to reskin a KOTOR character, but this is more of an idea.

looks kinda like the terminator robot O.o

Well HK doesn't have really any skeletal features other then having something that kinda looks like a rib cage bu is still too flat. some of the combat droids would be a better choice but they only like walk run shoot and stand animations pretty much so no slicing doors or mines.

Oh, jeez, sounds like it's too difficult to make a reskin of HK then.

Reskins are not really difficult, for the people knowing what they're doing.

But I think he means that the HK-Modell just doesn't have the necessary looks for it.

The head, for example, looks nowhere near a YVH.

But it's weird, despite being described so clearly, I always imagined the YVHs to look like SuperBattleDroids. Must be the integrated Blaster cannons.

Heh, would have been fun watching the Vong fighting SBDs.

Archived