Home

Ebon Hawk Engine Animation

Istorian

I wondered, is the model and the animation of the Ebon Hawk's engines (the yellow, thrusting, rear engines) anywhere in the game files? I want to make a scene, of the Ebon Hawk flying, in Max, but I can't find it anywhere! Any help is truly appreciated! :)

EDIT: This is what I mean:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Ebon%2BHawk%2BArrives%2Bat%2BKorriban.jpg

From my conversations with Quanon, it seems that the pulsating engine thing in the cutscenes is part of an ebon hawk model (I'm not sure on the specific model, as I haven't exactly looked for it. Its not the model that is in the modules, I know that much.), and is part of an emitter system, which is how Quanon made the smoke in his Scrapyard games WIP.

So, that means if I search a bit in the Kotor Tool, I'll find the model and the emitter, right? And how many ebon hawk models are there? I've only found one! :xp:

When you find the model, you'll find the emitter. They are in the same model. Just some searching should do the trick of finding it.

From my conversations with Quanon, it seems that the pulsating engine thing in the cutscenes is part of an ebon hawk model.

Actually those cutscenes are CG rendered, and emitters do not render in Max. You'll have to separate the part of the engine that glows, and then add some lighting effects to get a cutscene, I've done it before.

Archived