Home

Hey guys! It's my first time here...

Darth Zavier

And this place is awesome!!! The look of it is amazing. Now, hello everyone, i'm darth zavier, but you all can call me dz. Some of you may know me from the Lucasarts and Star Wars forums. I heard about this on the LA forums, and I decided to join, and this rocks! I love the avatar/ sig feature, because you don't get that over at the LA and SW forums. Oh, and if you all think i'm a noob at this forum stuff, your wrong! Over at the LA forums I have over 1,000 posts, and lots of friends so don't worry about me spamming up the place because I know all the rules! And guys, all of you PLEASE friend me, because I want to get to know you guys on here! Well, thank you for your time for reading this, and I can't wait to start posting with you guys!

Thanks and God Bless,

DZ :bat1: (This is my favorite smiley!)

Welcome to LF.

If I may: RPing is slow right now but around. You may have varying degrees of welcomeness with other members regarding your ideas (especially depending on your POV) and sentiments but most are easygoing. Agree to disagree.

There are people who tend to give you a hard time. Subgroupings of members. If anyone is giving you a hard time, be sure they are not just kidding around.

I may make sarcastic remarks, but I kid.

If I may give you heads up: Yoda's Swamp in the jedi knight area: say more with less. They are old farts of the forums. Try not to sound too n00bish around them with posts. Sure the swampies give you a hard time anyway but that's just them. Try not to take much offense at it. Then there are serious places in several sub forums. I hang in KOTOR, Jedi Knight, and general discussion. There is a help and feedback area in case you have questions or concerns. ;)

Kotor section, fairly easygoing in all but again, there is the general discussion areas and their (ahem) jesters. A serious area.

All of them have general gameplay discussion, and modding. Try to at least read a bit and sound somewhat informed before posting and asking questions, to avoid looking foolish. (experience talking)

Stay within the rules and I don't see the staff having much problems.

Cya round.

Archived