Home

Guest Aristotle

Guest Aristotle

I see some people are still using huge images for sigs.

This board allows for "Avatars" ... or images that are 70x70 max pixels ... to be placed under your name to give you a unique look.

You can add your avatar by going to the button "user cp" above and then picking your "edit options" option .. where you can add your URL to the avatar or even upload it to the server from your hard drive.

Lets start to see some cool ones show up, and lets ditch the massive sig pics. :eek:

Guest Tie Guy

My don't you just shrink it. You can use powerpoint and then copy it to paint. There you can save it and post it in its new and smaller version.

Guest Rogue15

lol

not with THAT pic, tieguy, that pic would look funny and everybody would laugh at me and ask me what it is! i'll make my own avatar sometime. i'll probably use that sniper tower easter egg dude that you couldn't see in rogue squadron for my avatar. LOL

Guest Tie Guy

You wouldn't unless you post at RS.net. He posted a picture that supposedly contained a guy in a tower on the fest level in RS. I saw teh tower but never did see teh guy that he said was inside of it.

Archived